It is been a while since my last post… I didn’t have the greatest week(end) and the drama it is not finished yet.
One of the things that I do the most when I feel down, is looking at pictures, pictures from the past and after a while I close my eyes and try to sleep to keep those thoughts and change them into dreams. This way I can be close to some people and places.
I am not going to talk too much today just because sometimes we get so tired that words can’t express the feeling and I don’t want to make you guys depressed neither :)!
So to cheer my self and you guys up. I made my top 10 of the most beautiful places on earth ( in my opinion of course) that are on my bucket list because of their amazing architecture made by of human or nature.
Close your eyes and dream away !
1. Nasir – Al – Mulk mosque – Iran – shiraz
2. Fall at Jadde Chaloos – Iran – Chaloos
3. Paro taksang – tigers Nest – Bhutan
5. Eram’s Garden – Iran – Shiraz (looks like a scene from 1001 nights)
7. Havasu falls – Arizona – US
8. Grand Canyon – Arizona – US
9. Elakala Waterfalls – West Virginia – Us
10. Fairy Pools Scotland